Saturday 11 April 2009

Magnolia Tree and me




This is how I felt when I realised there maybe a connection between vaccinations and allergies.
I gave Erbie a crisp, that I’d licked all the salt off. He immediately started to come up red with white spots, oh boy, hands and all. The crisp, surely not, surely yes, the packet said ‘may contain milk products'. This got me thinking, how come this is so prevalent these days.

I’ve been wondering since finding out about Erbie’s reaction to formula, and the doctors swift diagnosis as to what the root cause could be. There is no history of allergy on either side of our families, and I did not avoid or over eat anything especially during pregnancy. I know that egg protein is used as a carrier in one vaccination and this may be linked to egg allergy after (I haven’t tried him on egg yet). So, it’s quite possible then that other types of protein could be being used as carriers in vaccinations, and at 4 months he’d already had three visits to the nurse, for injections, one of which did react slightly with redness around the injected site. I did a bit of research (google!!!!), and it would appear that peanut oil, soya, and casein (cows milk protein), aswell as eggs can all be used as a protein carrier for vaccinations. This is then injected directly into the bloodstream.

I found this:
Pabst and Spady (1990) studied infants immunized at 2, 4, and 6 months with conjugate Haemophilus influenzae type B vaccine (HIB to you and I). They found that “antibody levels were significantly higher in the breast-fed (57 infants) than in the formula-fed group (24 infants) at 7 months and at 12 months” and that breastfeeding “enhances the active immune response in the first year of life, and therefore the feeding method must be taken into account in the evaluation of vaccine studies in infants.”

and this:
The 1913 Nobel Peace prizewinner: Charles Robert Richet said, “We are so constituted that we can never receive other proteins into the blood than those that have been modified by digestive juices. Every time alien protein penetrates by effraction, the organism suffers and becomes resistant."

I then started to get a bit paranoid as a lot of the information I found especially on blogs had been removed.

So I won't say anymore, yet, and of course I don't believe vaccinations to be the sole cause of allergies, but it gets you thinking eh?

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle