Sunday 12 April 2009

A month of Easter Sundays



















Having a lovely quiet Easter this year, at home, just we three, I even got an Easter egg, although I had to pretend to buy it for GR. GR and I went through the past 13 Easters together, he has an amazing head for dates, I on the other hand do not aothough I could probably tell you what I was wearing.

2007: Pregnant, West End

2006: West End, Picnic in Regents Park with friends and an ESKI of beer - I didn't know what it was at the time either, but an 'ESKI' is our antipodean friend's word for a cooler of beer, this one was enormous and on wheels.

2005: Living in and running my sisters pub in the West country, while they attempted to retire to Thailand, nah that didn't work for them.

2004: Bliss. Costa Rica, Eddie (now a friend)'s cabins on the Caribbean coast, snorkelling, bird spotting, cycling and sunbathing every day. Cacique rum and no good every night.

2003: Torture Garden?

2002: Mum's 75th birthday, at home in the West country, with my brother and sister, Lalique and a card made from 75 one pence stamps, I thought it was good!

2001: Winchester - mother-in-laws.

2000: Highgate Village.

1999: Working.

1998: Prague. Oysters in 'La Provencale'. Absyinthe ergh.

1997: Working. Boys linked up on computers.

1996: Bliss on bliss. Portmeirion. Young, very much in love and in mummies (his) MG.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle