Thursday 9 April 2009

The portrait of Dorian mummy

I must drink more water, I’m shrivelling up like a prune, that wonderful pregnancy glow has long dissappeared. We’ve been filming five minutes of the sproglette every 23rd, and as he grows stronger and bonnier, mummy visibly pales and withers in the background.
So more water, I could sink a nice glass of rosé now. Erbie has just gone to sleep in a new blue and white stripey all-in-one, I say new, of course I mean new to me, one of many from a bag of hand-me-ons I’ve yet to sort through that came back from the West country with us.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle