Friday 11 September 2009

I love your blog award

A kind soul has graciously given moi an award, which made me smile whilst I was seething about Belle Mere (again). So thank you very much loveaudrey.

I do in fact love Audrey. I have a badge/button that says as much.




The rules are accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who tagged you, pass the award to others.

I would very much like to award:
Everybody Says Don't a good honest fashion blog of likes and dislikes.
and Single Supplement a good honest single's blog of life and dislikes.

I also give the award (without the consequences, so no tagging or passing on necessary).
Weebirdy who finds lovelies everywhere and shares a covetable shopping address book. 
Belgian Waffling an annual fête, a confessional, sweary biscuits and so much more!
Liberty London Girl One of the top 100 blogs in the world. An English fashion editors views of stateside living - very engaging.
Mrs Trefusis Takes a Taxi I think this lady may actually be Audrey Hepburn.


4 comments:

Liberty London Girl said...

Bless you poppet! And funnily enough, Wee B, Mrs T & Bw were all that Best 100 blogs list too, so lovely that you put us all together. And I can't believe you've just been in my favouritest place ever: Thorpeness (& Aldeburgh, Orford Ness, Snape Maltings), scene of our BEST EVER family holiday. LLGxx

Unknown said...

Thank you! Thank you so much! Have a great weekend xxx

westendmum said...

@LLG
You're so welcome. Suffolk really was lovely.
WEM xx

@EBSD
Not at all.
WEM xx

Jules said...

ahhh sweet pea, even after ALL my complaining too!

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle