Thursday 12 February 2009

Boobs

Erbie woke at 6am and we all got up at 6.30am. I had to express before bed last night, as he didn't feed for 5 hours, my breasts are ridiculous, size 30G. Its 2 weeks till he is 6 months, and I still haven't got any nursing bras, they were all so ugly, I just got measured at Bravissimo and got a couple of black ones. The girl that measured me said my right breast was the larger one, as we always have one slightly bigger boob. I knew this, but I also knew my larger breast is on the left, I was just due to feed from the right, I didn't say anything. I feed by pulling down whatever I'm wearing, and popping my boob out of the top. This seems to work for me, it just means I have to wear V.necks, cardis or lo-cut items, which is fine by me, as I've got them at the moment, I might aswell flaunt them! Flaunt my cleavage I mean, even though I'm all for feeding Erbie when he's hungry, wherever I am, I do it discreetly, a well placed scarf, and a dark corner.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle