Thursday 19 February 2009

Thursday 19th February 2009

Lactose intolerance
After Erbie’s scarey allergic reaction, I thought I might try and be dairy free for a week or two. I read on the internet, (how many silly stories start with that?), that some cows milk protein can be passed to your baby through the breast, so this morning I duly went and got some goats cheese and soya milk, I can’t do without tea, I’m doing without booze, don’t take my tea away!

Losing keys
The Guardian reader got sideways last night, I found him stood in the hallway at one in the morning, tapping on the door saying he’d lost his keys. He NEVER loses his keys. I thought it best not to query and put him to bed on the sofa.
In the morning, it transpired he’d managed to lose his key between the front door and the flat door, that’s two flights of stairs. His key was on the third step.

Nearly 6 months and so very tired.
Erbie is an angel, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that I haven’t had a whole nights sleep for 6 months. Nor have I had a period, nor have I had enough sex, drugs or rock and roll.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle