Thursday 12 February 2009

What do you want - the moon on a stick?

Erbie fed at midnight last night, then slept til about 3am before he came in the bed with me, he is very restless, perhaps I should consider cranial osteopathy, but then he was whisked out of the sunroof not squeezed out, so shouldn't have so many blockages, or whatever it is they have. Those extra 10days of being wedged head down in my pelvis could have added pressure to the cranium after nearly 10weeks of being engaged, oh I don't know. I worried out loud to a friend, that he wasn't sleeping through the night yet, and she said: 'What do you want the moon on a stick?', as he is such a lovely good boy apart from that, and he hardly ever crys and has never screamed. Oh for goodness sake. he's teething, tis all, nothing a dose of teething granules and a cuddle won't remedy.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle