Wednesday 18 February 2009

Snowdrop Theatre - Chelsea Physic Garden


My brother came to visit. It's the first time he's met sproglet. We met at Victoria and walked along to the Chelsea Physic Garden, open to the public for the weekend to view their Galanthus (snowdrop to you or I) collection. Erbie looked edible today in a dark grey handknit beanie, a dark grey H&M zip front cable cardi, a camouflage puffa gillet, faded blue jeans and navy Converse. The girls behind the counter in the Tangerine cafe swooned, it took us 5minutes before they realised we weren't being served. Average tea but nice cake, we tried the citrus almond, heavy on the citrus, light on the almond. I breastfed on a bench, my brother actyed nonchalant but I think he was impressed. We caught the bus back to town from Sloane Square. The Guardian reader stayed in with Erbie and I went for a Guinness with my brother.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle