Sunday 16 August 2009

I'm so excited

How would you feel if you came home one day and found one of you favourite artists had left one of his pieces nearby, well it happened to me. Four days ago I went out in the morning and there it was, gaze upon it's beauty, I'm not being ironic I really DO love Invaders work. I look out for them all over London and have been taking photos of them whenever I see them for years.

It's because he's got an exhibition at Lazarides down the road. Which I shall be going to as soon as I can get out of the house on Monday (after waiting in for Erbie's passport to arrive).


1 comment:

westendmum said...

Invaders' exhibition was a bit of a let down, I have to say. Still like the graffiti though.

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle