Wednesday 5 August 2009

John Bell & Croyden balm, Selfridges salve.


Westendmum is reprimanded for not going to Selfridges or John Bell & Croyden for so long, when they make her smile so much.  I had a lovely time today buying over priced products and silly presents. If you need a black eye mask to shut out light at night, where you gonna go? If you need vitamin drops for your baby, where you gonna go. If you need a first aid kit or a beautifully designed packet of herbal tea, where you gonna go? John Bell & Croyden thats where and they have a discount day on 13th August Woo hoo. I've been looking for baby vitamin drops, Bickie pegs, baby toothbrushes, John Masters haircare and Phyto all over, what was I thinking. There they all were aisle upon aisle of really useful and coveted stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love John Bell & Croyden, I could browse there for hours, quite happily. Last time I went there the staff were a bit persistant with the "can I help yous" but in the end they left me alone!

Unknown said...

Selfridges is, of course, bliss too!

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle