Saturday 30 January 2010

More Stripes!


Marks & Spencer A-line cotton drill skirt.

Markus and Spencsius does it again. 9am is the time to go on a Saturday morning - I had the shop to myself and picked up this A-line cotton skirt for £12, and as it was such a bargain, a blue one too, for the Summer don’t you know, although it looks okay with the polo neck and opaques today. Available online here. Sorry for the tiny pic but I swiped it from their site.

Cute little frocks too above £29.50, from their Indigo Collection.

White linen, short sleeved drop waist dress £39.50 from Indigo Collection.

All images © Marks and Spencers


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh lovely, you know how I feel about Markus and I love stripes too! All good! xxx

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle