Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stupid girl

Dashed off to a meeting yesterday morning leaving Erbie with The GR, at nap time, the first time The GR would have to try and get him to sleep. Forgot my keys forgot my phone, forgot my head. I realised half way there but was too far gone to return and a leetle bit scared of The GR being cross with me. Very quick meeting, one can be so productive without a child in tow, I'd forgotten.
Dashed back home, rang bell, no reply. Went for coffee, tried to call The GR from friend's office, his phone was off. Went back to flat, rang bell, rang bell, met old gentleman coming out, so got in first door. Wrote a note to GR and shoved it under the flat door. Visions of GR and Erbie walking the streets, Erbie crying, the GR in foul mood. Suddenly the door opened, I need not have worried the pair of them had been sound asleep together on the bed, my frantic doorbell pushing did not go down well. Thankfully Erbie didn't wake. We had a humdinger of a row in the evening. I had strict instructions to get spare keys cut and leave them with a friend. I forgot.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle