Friday 2 October 2009

Octoberfest

I’ve been hectic throughout most of September doing the suit’s job.

So now we have October month of the London Film Festival and Halloween.

Erbie is ‘cruising’ (which someone gleefully informed me is walking around holding onto furniture – not in Soho it isn’t.)

Erbie also has a cough and snotty nose from visiting other people’s children.

Erbie is also teething methinks, he keeps crying, which is very out of character.

I have managed to wean him off of night time feeds – I know, I know, now he sleeps roughly 8-10 hours straight, which is a big difference as he was waking every 3 hours. Unfortunately 8-10 hours straight only takes him to about 4 or 5 am, whereas when he was waking every three hours I could get him back to sleep again in the morning. We shall persevere. I, however,  haven’t started sleeping longer than 3 hours at a stretch yet, which is obvious in tell tale signs such as suitcases under the eyes, pasty skin and an inaptitude to do anything.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle