Monday 16 March 2009

Who Killed the Cockney Sparrer?

9pm R4 Wednesday 18th.
Tom Heap is going to try and find out what has happened to all the sparrows.
I'll tell you what has happened to all the sparrows.
Hawks is what has happened to all the sparrows.
One can’t drive down an english motorway without spotting a hawk, well unless you are the driver (I’m a passenger).
And then Mayor Ken went and got loads to kill off those dirty rotten pigeons. They are called Sparrow Hawks Ken, S-P-A-R-R-O-W-Hawks, the clue is in the name.
I suppose I should try and listen to the programme and see what informed conclusions they make, rather than my uninformed one.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle