Monday 16 March 2009

Retail Bulimia

I asked the Guardian reader what he thought of the French navy cotton shirt dress, ‘It doesn’t look very comfortable, is it too small?’, as my boobs were trying to bust out, and; ‘it’s very creased’, I ironed it and phrumphed to myself, but when I studied it in the mirror, he was right. As to the mushroom tunic, it fitted wonderfully, but that colour against my skin, was like putting on a cement overcoat, not a good look, So I returned them and recouped my cash, and happily wore the green and white fifties style wrap round dress from Phase Eight I’d found in a charity shop, much to the Guardian reader’s approval.

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle