Wednesday 4 March 2009

Rang an estate agent... Got free haircut


Started to think seriously about moving now, and rang an estate agent to view a possible 3 flats in Soho and Covent Garden. Got an email reply and left some details. 3 of the properties we'd like to see are still available, but didn't hear anything more. I'll call them in the morning.
Sian came into town, and we went across to see Barbara to get our hair done. the Guardian reader looked after Erbie. Got my roots done after 7 months worth of growth and went for a very short fringe. We likey. The guardian reader thinks I look like the 'Laura in High Fidelity', Sian says I look like Amanda Plummer in Pulp Fiction!

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle