Sunday 21 June 2009

Lavinia makes appearance.

Maybe it’s because it’s Father’s Day weekend, or maybe it’s because of the Cosmopolitian I drank after putting Erbie to bed, or the snorting that had ensued when The GR caught sight of ‘My year without sex’ by Hephzibhan Anderson (click on title for link) on the cover of the Guardian, but Lavinia popped round on Saturday evening unexpectedly. She’d just made an appearance when The GR brought up the subject of having another child, to which I retorted, you need to be having periods for that to happen, but it got me worried and I retrieved the only condom in the flat. Anyway, it was a very nice visit thank you very much, and everything still seems to be in working order which is good to know.

Call the fire brigade

No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle