Wednesday 29 July 2009

UDI’s

Unspecified Drinking Injuries were once a common part of my life, being an easy bruiser (not a butch bully boy but a delicate flower who blemishes at the slightest touch). They have now been replaced by UBI’s Unspecified Baby Injuries, I’ve no idea where they spring from, but my legs are constantly bruised, I have a humdinger of one on my right thigh, no idea where that came from and my right knee looks as if I’ve been put in goal at the local hockey play offs. Ah well what you lose in the swings you make up for on the roundabout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just have "Unspecified Bruises" regardless of drinking or anything. I think mine can be put down to "Unspecified clumbsy-ness" :-)

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle