Thursday 20 September 2012

Pocoyo is here!

 
If you had not discovered this adorable little boy before, now is your chance - he has come to UK TV on Nick Junior.
 
Erbie and I used to watch him on the internet, goodness only knows how we found it, but he is very cute. Originally in Spanish I believe and now narrated by Stephen Fry in English he runs around with his gang of friends Pato the duck and Ellie the big pink elephant, getting up to allsorts. I especially like the dancing competition episode, Spanish dancing at it's best!
 
 
Image: copyright Pocoyo.

1 comment:

Victoria | Hibiscus Bloem said...

Isn't he cute. I've seen him here, I think in Spanish, but must look out for the English version.

Hope all is well with you.

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle