Thursday 5 December 2019

Christmas Baubles 2019

Well it wouldn’t be a W1mum Christmas without posting my annual bauble finds.

I have my eye on this beauty from the RHS (that’s the Royal Horticultural Society) darling.
A greenhouse for the tree. Love it.


RHS Greehouse Decoration £13.00

Erbie, however has made his choice for this year. A blue glass hammerhead shark wearing a Santa hat. I cannot argue, it is his choice, who knows what goes on in a child’s head! From Paperchase where tree decs range from turtles to fortune cookies, so just had to share a couple of others which we might get.

Hammerhead Shark Tree Decoration - Paperchase - £8 


Game controller tree decoration - Paperchase
Paperchase
Are you feeling Christmassy yet?
I might crack open the Baileys later...



No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle