Saturday 23 February 2013

Vintage Alexa Chung!


Alexa Chung in Valentino playsuit
Best Dressed at The Brits 2013 ©Getty
It was good to see Alexa Chung got best dressed at the Brits the other evening, which prompted me to post some images I put together ages ago.

Below are some vintage Alexa looks - she was probably single-handedly responsible for the return of the Barbour, cut-off denims and the Peter Pan collar, but don’t quote me on that! Anyway it’s always nice to look at pictures of Alexa, so here you go.









No comments:

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle