Monday, 21 March 2011

Miss out of fashion

I tumbled across and ridiculously desired this frock which hammers home and clocks round the head my desire for Spring to be fully sprung. For me a hankering after full-length virginal white numbers, which appear to be nothing more than 2 pieces of strategically elasticated material (you could make that yourself as my mother would have said) demonstrate a serious neglect of fashion over the winter months on my part. Time to get back out there girl.

© Anthropologie March 2011

Only £158 quid m’lord available here.

Dear fashion police: My last two clothing purchases have been a vintage waxed Barbour jacket and black shiny rubber riding boots - [eh gads girl, you only moved a couple of postcodes].

4 comments:

Michelle Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful dress!

http://60smodfox.blogspot.com/

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Love that dress!

Victoria said...

I'd love that dress too.

Working london mummy said...

lovely dress. Do like anthropologie

Other nonsense

Quote of the day

‘They tuck you up your mum and dad...’
Anon - after Larkin

“Philately will get you everywhere”
WEM

“It’s not the despair, I can handle the despair. 
It’s the hope I can’t deal with”
Clockwise

“Each new friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
Anais Nin

‘Come on Dover move your bloomin’ arse’.
Eliza Doolittle