Liberty is famous for its wonderful Tana Lawn cottons and has recently produced in my mind a rather topping collection using the skills of several book illustrators, ranging from Quentin Blake through to Lauren Child (the illustrator of Charlie and Lola). Some of the designs are quite charming - look, this one, in various colour ways is by Quentin Blake.
Tales of the City - The Birmingham Pre-Raphaelites
-
It had been months since I'd met Nikki in Birmingham and I was giddy with
excitment when I got dressed on Tuesday morning.
With the weather still feel...
1 day ago







3 comments:
These are all such lovely prints. I think I'd pick Lauren Child's for a fab shirt.
Nice! I really enjoyed reading your blog whilst pregnant with my son, a little monkey called Joe who has now just turned one. I miss hearing about what you and erbie get up to! Just wanted to say so.
Aw thanks Eve & Victoria for your comments.
x
Post a Comment